Empfänger - PSM900-Empfänger - 656 bis 692 MHz
Verfügbar ab 09. Juni 2023 Auf lager
Verfügbar ab 09. Juni 2023
Achtung: Letzte verfügbare Teile!
With its exceptional transmitter linearity and new P9RA+ receiver with hybrid analog/digital architecture, the PSM® 900 wireless personal monitor system meets the needs of professional audio applications of all kinds, offering excellent audio quality and robust, reliable RF performance. With twenty compatible frequencies per band and a 36 MHz RF switching range, the PSM 900 system offers the quality and functionality needed to operate in harsh environments.
Now with even greater performance in its third generation, the PSM900 is aimed at touring and broadcast professionals.
- Up to 20 compatible frequencies per band
- High-performance RF filters reduce RF interference and ensure robust, dropout-free transmission
- Automatic RF gain control to reduce intermodulation
- More robust transmission, better dropout resistance, improved range
- Digital signal processing built into the P9RA+, providing superior dynamic range, stereo separation and audio fidelity
- Shure's patented high dynamic range Audio Reference Companding
- Semi-parametric equalizer to match the system's sound signature with Match preset to reproduce the original P9RA sound
- Headphone amp gain limiter with V-Lock function locks receiver volume control
- Support for lower impedance headphones
- Ultra-fast frequency scanning
- Two-way infrared sync for easy programming of transmitter and receiver
- Cue Mode function allows the sound engineer to control the mix of each musician and the quality of the RF transmission
- RF Mute function for easy implementation of the system without disturbing other wireless systems
- MixMode function for dual-mono listening with mixing via the receiver's balance
- LCD displays on transmitter and receiver for detailed display of all audio and RF parameters
- Optional SB900B lithium-ion battery with accurate hour and minute display
- Various types of chargers with or without network connectivity
The new P9RA+ receiver is a technological breakthrough for the PSM900 ear-monitor systems. Featuring a hybrid analog/digital architecture, the P9RA+ receiver delivers unparalleled audio quality with more dynamics, better stereo separation, and greater fidelity. It features a 4-band semi-parametric equalizer, standby function, volume control lockout, and support for headphones up to 4 Ohms impedance.
HF performance has also been improved making reception more robust and reliable, with increased range, even in the presence of digital HF systems.
*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***