The AXT630 is a broadband antenna distributor with ultra linear amplifiers. It has 4 outputs as well as 2 wideband cascade ports. Its input filters are switchable to wideband or narrowband to match the bandwidth of Axient transmitters and to provide additional protection against out-of-band signals.
Not yet available In stock
Not yet available
Warning: Last items in stock!
It also incorporates a 15dB input attenuator adjustable in 1dB steps.
Of course, all the parameters of the AXT630 can be controlled over a network with WWB6.
- RF bandwidth: 470 to 698 MHz
- Switchable input filters: Wideband, 470-530 MHz, 518-578 MHz, 578-638 MHz, 638-698 MHz
- Active antenna BAS voltage: 12 VDC - 300 mA maximum
- Active RF outputs: 2x 4 outputs
- RF cascade outputs: Wideband - Insertion loss < 5dB
- Active RF outputs gain range: -12dB to +3dB (cascade port inactive), -15dB to 0dB (cascade port active)
- Networking: 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with PoE