Lag guitars smart tramontane hyvibe 20 glossy
Lâg's HyVibe Smart guitar revolutionizes the relationship between guitarists and their favorite instrument. This smart guitar combines a high-quality violin making with a connected system that allows you to auto-amplify the guitar, generate effects or transform it into a Bluetooth speaker thanks to the vibrations of the body.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Acoustics and technology: the winning duo!
Central model of the range, including its massive Engelmann spruce top, a benchmark in the manufacture of acoustic guitars, the Tramontane 20 was ideally suited for the installation of the revolutionary Hyvibe system: powerful sound, rare precision throughout the harmonic spectrum, a truly balanced sound. So many specifications that are highlighted on this Lâg Hyvibe THV20DCE that will amaze you as well in pure acoustics, electroacoustics once connected to an amp, as exploiting all the fantastic possibilities offered by Hyvibe! A guitar that is ideally suited to semi-pros looking for a versatile instrument but also for amateurs.
The very first Smart Guitar in the world.
A guitar that can amplify itself, generate its own effects, or even turn into a bluetooth speaker, all without cables, pedals or amps.
- Table: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back & sides: Ovangkol
- Finish: Brilliant
- Bridge: Brownwood
- Channel: khaya
- Finish: satin
- Adjustment rod: double direction
- Touche: brownwood
- Frets: 20 - silver nickel
- Scale: 650 mm
- Mechanical: oil bath, black satin, ratio 1:18
- Head nut: graphite black / 43 mm
Integrated HyVibe system:
- multi-effects (reverb, chorus, delay, octave, tremolo, phaser, distortion ...)
- Integrated acoustic looper (your guitar continues to play alone)
- bluetooth speaker (directly stream your tracks or baking tracks in your guitar to play over)
- Downloadable mobile application to go further in customizing your guitar.
From the same series of the same series