Lag guitars smart tramontane hyvibe 30 glossy
Lâg's HyVibe Smart guitar revolutionizes the relationship between guitarists and their favorite instrument. This smart guitar combines a high-quality violin making with a connected system that allows you to auto-amplify the guitar, generate effects or transform it into a Bluetooth speaker thanks to the vibrations of the body.
Warning: Last items in stock!
A high-end acoustic and technological ...
For this high end of the Hyvibe series, you had to think prestigious! Also nothing was left to chance in the design of the THV30DCE. To complete the production, it was called the luthier Maurice Dupont, Best Worker of France must we remember ?, Who has specially selected the Engelmann tracked spruce (bearclaw) table so that it presents qualities of vibration out common, conducive to magnify the Hyvibe system. In the same way, bottom and sides in figured bocote were chosen by the famous French craftsman for their acoustic characteristics of course but also for their aesthetic, incomparable. All this to explain that the Hyvibe 30 is the breathtaking meeting of a high-level acoustic guitar and a revolutionary Hyvibe electronics.
The very first Smart Guitar in the world.
A guitar that can amplify itself, generate its own effects, or even turn into a bluetooth speaker, all without cables, pedals or amps.
- Table: Sitka Solid Bearclaw Spruce
- Back & Sides: Bocote figuré
- Finish: Brilliant
- Bridge: Blackwood
- Channel: khaya
- Finish: satin
- Adjustment rod: double direction
- Touche: Blackwood
- Frets: 20 - silver nickel
- Scale: 650 mm
- Mechanical: oil bath, black satin, ratio 1:18
- Head nut: graphite black / 43 mm
Integrated HyVibe system:
- multi-effects (reverb, chorus, delay, octave, tremolo, phaser, distortion ...)
- Integrated acoustic looper (your guitar continues to play alone)
- bluetooth speaker (directly stream your tracks or baking tracks in your guitar to play over)
- Downloadable mobile application to go further in customizing your guitar.