Lâg smart lefty guitars tramontane hyvibe 20 glossy
Lâg's HyVibe Smart guitar revolutionizes the relationship between guitarists and their favorite instrument. This smart guitar combines a high-quality violin making with a connected system that allows you to auto-amplify the guitar, generate effects or transform it into a Bluetooth speaker thanks to the vibrations of the body.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The TLHV 20DCE series offers all guitarists a royal route to explore all the possibilities offered by the HyVibe system. The guitar has an Engelmann spruce top, well known in the guitar world for its combination of rigidity and elasticity resulting in a rich and complete sound palette.
The TLHV20DCE allows all types of play, from aggressive strumming to delicate fingering, its typical Lâg end handle makes it even more versatile. All these specifications, combined with the specially selected Ovangkol back and sides, create a guitar that is not only attractive, but also has a wide and precise projection.
The very first Smart Guitar in the world.
A guitar that can amplify itself, generate its own effects, or even turn into a bluetooth speaker, all without cables, pedals or amps.
- Table: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back & sides: Ovangkol
- Finish: Brilliant
- Bridge: Brownwood
- Channel: khaya
- Finish: satin
- Adjustment rod: double direction
- Touche: brownwood
- Frets: 20 - silver nickel
- Scale: 650 mm
- Mechanical: oil bath, black satin, ratio 1:18
- Head nut: graphite black / 43 mm
Integrated HyVibe system:
- multi-effects (reverb, chorus, delay, octave, tremolo, phaser, distortion ...)
- Integrated acoustic looper (your guitar continues to play alone)
- bluetooth speaker (directly stream your tracks or baking tracks in your guitar to play over)
- Downloadable mobile application to go further in customizing your guitar.