Alto Professional speaker sound ts318s
The TS318S is an amplified speaker dedicated to the clear and dynamic reproduction of low frequencies. It is part of the new Truesonic series, more compact, more powerful, and has an 18 "speaker that delivers no less than 1000 watts RMS!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Highly professional manufacturing attributes
With its compact box carefully made from wooden plies, the TS318S immediately inspires confidence: thick and intense black coating, robust metal protection grille ... The forecastle is cut for the stage with its average dimensions (68 x 52 x 63 cm) , and its weight of 39.2 kg! It is also equipped with solid and comfortable side handles for easy transport, as well as a 35 mm base to instantly adapt to a coupling tube.
The US-based Alto Professional engineering team used advanced techniques such as finite element analysis (FEA) to improve the magnetic structure of the speaker and maintain a minimum air gap for maximum sensitivity . The dense winding of the voice coil provides optimum reception of the input signal, and the techniques used for bonding ensure unmatched resistance even under extreme temperature conditions for unprecedented reliability. Its 18-inch speaker is powered by a 1000-watt RMS Class D amplifier, equipped with a unique limiter for a professional level of electronic and thermal protection.
A complete and coherent mixing system ...
The TS318S has two XLR / 1/4 "combo inputs, as well as two XLR outputs with 6-position DSP to optimize the frequency response and crossover of the subwoofer according to the satellite speakers with which it is connected. A button allows easy control of the volume, and there is a signal limiter with LED indicator. There is also a phase inverter, an extended low-frequency switch, these two functions also contain a control by Led ... What to work with precision in all circumstances ... It remains only to let go your most ferocious subs!
- Output power of 1000W RMS
- 18 "long-throw voice coil speaker with excellent high temperature resistance
- Frequency response: 37 Hz - 97 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency range: 44 Hz - 86 Hz (-3dB)
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 133dB
- 2 XLR / Jack combo inputs
- 2 XLR outputs.
- External controls: Volume, signal / clip limit, 6-position DSP output, phase inversion switch, extended low-frequency switch and power switch with indicator LEDs
- Multi-plywood box, carrying handles and 35 mm socket for coupling tube
- Robust finish, splash and spray resistant
- Weight and dimensions: 39.2 kg, 680 x 533 x 628 mm