REDNET - 16 channels
RedNet is Focusrite's flagship line of modular Ethernet audio interfaces. It harnesses the power of the Dante Audinate digital audio protocol to deliver studio-quality sound for all modern audio applications. The RedNet Series Interfaces have been designed to meet the needs of a wide range of audio applications - from live sound to multi-cab recording studios, to places of worship, distributed audio installations, post-production environments and all intermediate applications. Basically RedNet is a highly scalable audio distribution system that offers near-zero latency and can be used to expand the number of digital audio system inputs and outputs and / or bridge Pro Tools | HD, the MADI protocol. and the&
Warning: Last items in stock!
Designed and manufactured with extreme attention to detail, RedNet interfaces are a step above the competition, offering transparency and enhanced sound quality to date - combining the revolutionary capabilities of networked audio systems.
- 16 balanced inputs and outputs
- 4 Dsub25 connectors (adjustable gain, +18 dB or +24 dB)
- 24-bit / 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz conversion
- Dynamic up to 119 dB
- LED indicators: network, resolution and clock
- 2 tricolor LEDs signal per channel in / out
- Ethernet port
- 2u rack format
- Weight and dimensions: 4.76 kg - 482 x 248 x 90 mm