Focusrite Scarlett audio interfaces solo 3rd generation
The third-generation Scarlett Solo is the most compact USB interface in the Scarlett range. Ideal for authors, composers and performers, it is the easiest way to register on your computer.
Available from 28 February 2020
Warning: Last items in stock!
Improved audio performance
The third-generation Scarlett's microphone preamp is the most powerful yet, with enhanced dynamic range and even lower noise for professional quality recordings. The state-of-the-art 24-bit / 192kHz AN-NA converters take your recordings to another level for a clearer, more punchy result across the entire sound spectrum.
Air mode embedded
The upgraded mic preamps can reproduce the air effect of the original ISA mic preamp, perfect for close mic recordings of vocals and acoustic instruments to give them a brighter and more spacious sound.
Interactive onboarding, a revolution in the user experience
The easiest interfaces to use on the market! The QuickStart tool will guide the user through registration, software configuration and drivers to get the best of his Focusrite experience.
The USB driver, rock-solid
The Scarlett 3rd generation latency is so low that you will not even notice it. Record and monitor everything in real time with your favorite plug-ins.
In addition to this upgrade, third-generation Scarlett users will always benefit from all the necessary software for their productions;
- Ableton Live Lite
- Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite
- Choice of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments
- Focusrite Collaborative Plug-In Eligibility, offering free software and exclusive offers every two months
- Three months of free access to Splice Sounds when creating a new Splice account.
Splice Sounds offers its subscribers millions of high-quality, royalty-free loops and presets with daily additions. From beginner to professional, Splice inspires all genres of music, including pop at the top of the charts, Grammy award-winning albums, underground mixtapes and movie scores.
A Splice Sounds subscription includes:
- 100 credits per month - credits can be used for sounds, Foley, presets and MIDI files
- An easy access library, searchable by genre, instrument, key, tempo, etc.
- Releases of your producers, sound designers and favorite artists
- Inspiration from the active global community of Splice.
Sampling frequency :
Number of entries:
Number of outputs:
Number of microphone inputs:
Number of instrument inputs:
Number of analog inputs:
Focusrite Collective Plug-In, Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite, Splice Sounds, ProTools First, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, XLN Addictive Audio Keys, Ableton Live Lite
43.5 x 143.5 x 95.8