The simplest model in the line, the third generation Scarlett Solo, offers songwriters a simple and stress-free recording process. Equipped with high-performance converters, they guarantee the same professional sound quality throughout the Scarlett line.
Coming soon in stock In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2021-12-07
State-of-the-art 24-bit/192 kHz AN-NA converters take your recordings to another level for clearer, more powerful results across the entire sound spectrum.upgraded mic preamps can reproduce the Air effect of the original ISA mic preamp, perfect for close mic recordings of vocals and acoustic instruments to give them a brighter and more spacious sound.
Interactive onboarding, a revolution in the user experience
The easiest to use interfaces at marché ! The QuickStart tool will guide the user through recording, software and driver configuration to get the most out of their Focusrite experience.
The rock-solid USB driver
The latency of the 3rd generation Scarlett is so low you won't even notice it. Record and monitor everything in real time with your favorite plug-ins.with this upgrade, Scarlett 3rd Generation users will still have all the software they need for their productions ;
- Ableton Live Lite
- Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite
- Choice of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments
- Focusrite Collective Plug-in Eligibility, offering free software and exclusive offers every two months
- Three months free access to Splice Sounds when creating a new Splice account.
Splice Sounds offers its subscribers millions of high-quality, royalty-free loops and presets with daily additions. From beginner to professional, Splice inspires all genres of music, including chart topping pop, Grammy Award-winning albums, underground mixtapes and film scores.
- A Splice Sounds subscription includes:
- 100 credits per month - credits can be used for sounds, Foley, presets and MIDI files
- An easy-to-access library, searchable by genre, instrument, key, tempo, etc.
- Releases from your favorite producers, sound designers and artists
- Inspiration from Splice's active global community.
- Max resolution: 24-bits
- Category: audio interface
- Format: desktop
- Software provided : Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite Plug-in Collective, Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite, ProTools First, Splice Sounds, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, XLN Audio Addictive Keys
- Interface : USB-C
- Power supply : USB
- Compatibility : PC, Mac
- Dimensions (mm): 43.5 x 143.5 x 95.8
- MIDI interface: No
- Wordclock: No
- Phantom power: Yes
- Weight (kg): 0.32 kg
- Sample rate : 192 kHz
- No. of inputs: 2
- No. of outputs: 2
- No. of microphone inputs: 1
- No. of instrument inputs: 1
- No. of analog inputs: 2