Headphone Amps - Advanced Bluetooth Guitar/Bass Headphone Amp
A Pro version for even more features!
In stock on 05 June 2023 In stock
In stock on 05 June 2023
Warning: Last items in stock!
In addition to all the features of its little brother the Mighty Plug, the new Pro version provides more modeling and effects, as well as some very useful and connected new features! The TS/AC-HD (high definition) digital modeling algorithm gives you access to professional quality modeling with a dynamic and natural sound for guitar and bass!
With the free Mighty Amp™ (Android/iOS) or Mighty Editor™ (PC) apps, you can control all available amps, impulse responses (IR) and effects, and set and save them as you like. There are 7 presets available with an active function: presets selectable via the app, or directly via the main select button on the Mighty Plug Pro. This allows you to organize the scrolling of presets without necessarily using the mobile application if you wish. Within your presets, all the different "effect blocks" can be arranged as you wish: i.e. your compressor can be placed before or after your overdrive, or anywhere in your sound signal! In addition, each preset now allows for independent volume for variations of playing and soloing as you wish. As for IRs, many are already on board, for electric, acoustic or bass guitars, and you can also load third-party IRs via the PC software.
Always more versatile and connected!
With its metronome and drum machine function via Mighty Amp™, you can not only practice your rhythm and easily in silence, but also practice on built-in backing tracks, or import your own to work on your solos on your favorite songs, and spot the passages to work on precisely! The Mighty Plug Pro also offers you the possibility to record and livestream in a simple and intuitive way, to become a modern and connected guitarist!
You get it, in addition to being a compact and powerful headphone preamp, controllable via Bluetooth through the mobile/tablet app, the Mighty plug Pro offers even more and can be used as an audio interface, to easily record yourself with pro quality on your PC via USB-C cable. This way, via your DAW, recording, reamping or even livestreaming on social networks becomes as easy as pie, without the headache of a complicated technical set-up!
With its powerful system (48 kHz, 32 bit) and its almost non-existent latency (1.2 ms), you can with the Mighty Plug Pro explore guitar and bass with ease and modernity, during 5h of autonomy with its lithium battery rechargeable simply via the supplied USB-C cable. No more excuses, this Pro headphone preamp is the perfect solution for playing guitar or bass anywhere with your favorite presets, and even being able to record and livestream yourself with ease, anytime!
- Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Power included: Yes
- Category: headphone preamp
- Dimensions (mm): 81 x 41 x 30
- No. of channels: 7
- Weight (kg): 70 g
- Additional specs:
- Compact headphone amp for guitar and bass with Bluetooth and dedicated app
- Enhanced version of the Mighty Plug (MP-2) with more features and live streaming apps
- TS/AC-HD amplifier modeling algorithm with realistic and natural rendering
- Electric Guitar: 16 amp models, 24 speaker IRs
- Bass: 3 amp models, 7 speaker IRs
- Acoustic guitar: 2 amp models
- 43 effects and 3 acoustic guitar IR models
- 7 presets with Active functions
- Effect blocks: Comp, EFX, Amp, IR, EQ, MOD, Delay, Reverb that can be freely arranged
- Built-in noise gate
- Stereo delay and reverb effects
- Metronome and drum machine + backtracking functions via Mighty Amp™ app
- USB-C connection: USB audio interface, reamping, livestream via USB (Loop Back function)
- Bluetooth 4.2 two modes: audio transmission and App
- Free Mighty Amp™ mobile/tablet app (for Android/iOS)
- Mighty Editor™ PC app for parameter control and preset editing and IR loader
- Impulse response (IR): 512-sample resolution
- 36 high-quality built-in IRs and 18 third-party slots
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz, 32 bit
- Ultra-low system latency of 1.2 milliseconds
- Controls: headphone level +/-
- Output: 3.5mm mini jack size headphones with TRRS support
- Power: rechargeable Li-ion battery (3.7V / 1450 mAh)
- Battery life: 5 hours of playtime
- Charging via USB-C 5V port (included)