Available from 12 November 2021 In stock
Available from 12 November 2021
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2021-11-05
Equipped with Lithium-Ion batteries, the transmitters have a battery life of up to 16 hours of continuous use.
The GLX-D digital systems are offered in ten different configurations with a receiver that includes a charger. Specifically designed for the discerning guitarist, a set is also available with a guitar pedal format receiver incorporating a tuner. This receiver is compatible with guitar pedalboard power supplies.
Simple complete system for guitar and bass.
Comprises GLXD4E receiver, GLXD1 beltpack transmitter with SB902 battery and WA302 6.35mm jack instrument cable.
- Battery life: 16 hours max.
- Category: complete instrument system
- Transmitter sync: LinkFreq
- Frequency band: Z2 - 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Transmission: digital
- Power supply: Transmitter: rechargeable lithium ion battery, Receiver: AC
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Accessories included: rechargeable battery, WA302 instrument jack cable
- Frequency scanner: Yes
- Transmitter encryption: No
- Transmitter screen display: No
- Interchangeable capsule: No
- Removable antenna: No
- Indicative range: 50 m
- Emission power: 10 mW
- Max number of simultaneous systems: 8
- Additional specs: - Proprietary automatic frequency management
- Remotely adjustable transmitter gain
- Integrated charger on receiver
- High resolution Lcd screen on receiver
- Autonomy displayed in hours and minutes (+/- 15 minutes accuracy)
- Delivered in carrying case