Dante Audio Interface - 4 Channel Dante Audio Interface
Microflex Wireless is a digital duplex wireless discussion system, dedicated to high-end institutional and corporate AV installations.
Not yet available In stock
Not yet available
Warning: Last items in stock!
Innovatively designed, the system automatically manages interference by automatically allocating free frequencies and solves the problem of antenna offsets by using a sleek, unobtrusive access point located in the conference room and connected by a simple network cable to the other system elements installed in the control room.
The access point uses the Dante digital audio network protocol and offers the possibility of transmitting to the transmitters an audio channel, such as a remote video conference signal or a translation channel.
With a modern design, the transmitters are offered in different formats to meet all requirements: bodypack transmitter with integrated omnidirectional microphone, surface effect microphone, gooseneck microphone on a stand and handheld microphone.
The system is easily expandable and its implementation is facilitated by automatic frequency management.
Finally, a web application integrated into the access point allows, via a simple browser, to set up and control all the system components in the easiest, fastest and most intuitive way.
The MXWANI4 audio interface allows to interconnect a MXWAPT4 access point and a MXWCS4 charging station to the network. Featuring a 4-port Gigabit switch, 4 direct analog outputs, an auxiliary input, and Dante™ digital audio networking, the network audio interface offers flexible connectivity and various signal routing options. In addition, with the built-in web application, accessible via a browser, the entire system can be configured and controlled very simply.
- Power supply: 100 to 240 V AC - 1 A
- AES67 compatible: Yes
- Encryption: Yes
- Dimensions (mm): H 44 mm - W 483 mm - D 366 mm
- Weight (kg): 3.10 kg
- Additional Specs:
- Protocol: DECT - 1880 to 1900 MHz band
- Max simultaneous channels: 160 (high density mode)
- Frequency management: Automatic
- Typical range: 50 meters (alarm if coverage exceeded)
- DANTE® digital audio network - AES67
- Encryption: AES-256
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain
- CommShield® technology against GSM interference
- Transmitter power supply: Lithium-Ion battery
- Battery life: 9 hours (15 hours for MXW2 handheld transmitter)
- D/A - A/D conversion: 24-bit - 48 kHz
- Latency: Analog > Dante: 0.21 ms - Dante > Analog: 0.24 ms + network latency
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+1; -1.5 dB)
- Dynamic range: Analog > Dante: 113 dB - Dante > Analog: 110 dB
- Max. : Line: +26.2 dBV - Aux: +16.2 dBV - Mic: -3.8 dBV
- Max. input level: +23.8 dBV - Aux: +16.2 dBV - Mic: -3.8 dBV
- Max. : Line: +23.8 dBV- Aux: +10.8 dBV
- Headphone output: 6.35 mm jack - 100 mW - dual mono