Two legendary sounds in one pedal!
Because it's a combination of well-known sounds that have magnified many a blues and rock album, the combination of the BluesBreaker sound with the Screamer boost is no longer a stretch.
Coming soon in stock In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2021-10-15
The Ace of Tone offers so much more than just the MorningStar and TubeMan pedals combined! The designed internal routing allows you to choose the order of your signal in series: the MorningStar section attacking the TubeMan section for a volume and mid/high frequency boost, or, the TubeMan section to the MorningStar to saturate and give even more character to the Breaker type preamp. In addition to this overdrive signal flexibility, the pedal allows you to choose between True Bypass or Buffer bypass to preserve your sound according to your chain. A power switch allows you to switch the internal voltage of the pedal from 9V to 18V to bring more dynamics and headroom to the overall sound! Finally, a footswitch jack connection allows you to control the activation of the overdrive sections remotely.
- Display: Led
- Power supply: DC 9V center negative
- Category: Overdrive
- Switch: 2 footswitches
- Dimensions (mm): 105 x 115 x 58
- EQ: Tone
- Simultaneous effects: 2
- Inputs: Instrument jack, Footswitch
- Format: Pedal
- No. of effects: 2
- Weight (kg): 440 g
- Adjustments: level, drive, tone
- Outputs: Jack amp
- Technology: Analog
- Additional Specs:
- Dual overdrive pedal (Tubeman MKII + MorningStar) internally routed
- Tubeman section: warm natural screamer type overdrive
- Fat mode: adds more bass and warmth
- MorningStar section: warm vintage overdrive, B-Breaker type
- Shine mode: adds more treble and brightness
- Internal routing switch: TB > MS or MS > TB
- True bypass or Buffer bypass switch
- 9V or 18V signal supply switch (more dynamics and headroom)
- Footswitch input for remote control