Available from 27 August 2021 In stock
Available from 27 August 2021
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2021-04-30
Unparalleled creative energy
Prime 4's eight performance pads give DJs enhanced expressiveness and creativity to easily trigger hot cues, remix tracks via loop, roll or slice modes, and transmit overwhelming energy to the audience on the dancefloor. The Prime 4 also features advanced real-time timbre and pitch modulation capabilities with the quality of today's music production software with simple fingertip control - never before seen on a standalone DJ system.
Perform for 2 audiences at the same time!
Denon DJ innovates and offers a "world premiere" with the Prime 4's independent Zone output that allows a full playlist of music to be sent to a completely separate location, while the DJ performs in front of the crowd in the main hall. In addition, Prime 4 can access a literally unlimited number of music files with no less than four USB inputs, an SD card slot and a SATA connector available for internal hard drive mounting. It's easy to record your entire set live to any connected media source!
Control audio and visual effects
The Prime 4's mixing section features 14 pro-club DJ effects, which can be controlled via the 3 available knobs per channel for quick parameter adjustments. Each has an Oled display for clear and precise information. In addition, DJs can manipulate a dual-function encoder on each channel to control the filter or the 4 Sweep FX effects. In addition, Prime 4 allows remote control of lighting or video via StagelinQ connectivity and Denon DJ protocol-compatible Soundswitch, Timecode and Resolume applications.
Manage your music library
Install Engine Prime music management software on your Mac or PC to import your digital music collections from iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, Traktor Pro™ from Native Instruments or Rekordbox™. Then export your playlists to an external storage device and connect it to your Prime 4 to play your music. The Prime 4 can also accurately analyze the beatgrid, BPM, tone, or images associated with all of your songs onboard without a computer. It's easy to organize your playlists directly from the Prime 4.
Built to last - Built to perform!
The Prime 4 is built on the heritage of over 25 years of Denon DJ audio engineering and manufacturing excellence, with rugged metal construction and the pure, detailed 24-bit sound that is unique to Denon DJ. The Prime 4 is a one-of-a-kind product, the only product available today to offer a 4-way stand-alone experience, all without a computer.
- Display: Multitouch 10.1"
- Category: All-in-one DJ solution
- Storage: Optional hard drive
- Inputs: 2 x Rca at line/phono level, 2 x Rca at line level, 2 x Micro combo Xlr/jack
- Outputs : booth XLR, master Rca, master XLR, Zone Xlr, headphone minijack, headphone jack
- Supplied software : Engine
- Power supply : 100 - 240 V AC - 50/60 Hz
- Mobile support playback : SD card, USB storage devices
- Compatibility : PC, Mac
- Dimensions (mm) : 728 x 497 x 104
- Weight (kg) : 9.70 kg
- Velocity sensitive : Yes
- Bluetooth : No
- Sequencer : No
- Arpeggiator: No
- Backlit pad: Yes
- Bluetooth Midi: No
- Transport controls: Yes
- No. of pads: 16
- No. of decks: 4
- Additional specs : - Stand-alone 4-channel DJ system with Engine Prime technology
- 10-inch HD multi-touch screen with adjustable tilt
- Dedicated Zone Xlr output to send a different playlist to a second audience
- SATA bay for internal mounting of a 2.5-inch hard drive
- 16 RGB backlit pads with Hot-cue, Loop, Roll mode, Slicer
- Robust 6-inch metal trays with HD center display and customizable LED outline
- Autoloop wheel and manual loop section
- Beat Jump, Track Skip, Auto Loop buttons, Beat Grid and Pitch Bend
- Key Lock and Slip mode functions
- 100 mm pitch fader
- Real time time time strech for extreme tempo changes
- 4 line level Rca inputs including 2 phono switchable
- 2 XLR microphone inputs with individual controls, Echo and Talkover mode
- XLR and Rca master output, booth Xlr, 6.35 mm and 3.5 mm headphones
- RJ45 StagelinQ connection for lighting and video control via compatible software (optional)
- Playback of uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Legendary 24-bit audio quality
- 4 USB ports and 1 SD card slot to connect multiple media sources
- 1 USB B port for connection to a PC/Mac
- User interchangeable crossfader
- USB keyboard compatible for searching your digital libraries
- Import your collections from iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, Traktor Pro, Rekordbox, Virtual DJ, and from services such as SoundCloud Go+ or Beatport Link.