Receiver - Premium - H20 Band
The PSM300 is a stereo wireless ear monitor that uses 24-bit digital hybrid FM technology to deliver highly dynamic audio quality and robust RF performance, while minimizing power consumption. Featuring Shure Audio Reference Companding, the PSM300 delivers warm, defined sound with very low background noise and no artifacts.
The PSM300 is a wireless stereo ear monitor that uses 24-bit digital FM hybrid technology to deliver high-dynamic audio quality and robust RF performance while minimizing power consumption.
On order only In stock
On order only
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2021-11-05
Simple to set up and use, it features a frequency scanner to quickly find and allocate a free frequency, as well as a level control directly accessible on the front of the transmitter.
The system is offered either with the P3R receiver, which is very light and easy to use, or with the P3RA metal case receiver, which has advanced functions, an LCD display and the possibility of powering it with a Lithium-Ion SB900A battery, available in option.
The PSM300 is offered in the H20, K3E, and L19 bands.
PSM300 metal case receiver featuring a ¼ wave antenna with backlit LCD display. Incorporates 2 shelf filters and a level limiter. Headphone amplifier power 80mW. SB900A battery available as an option.
- Power: Rechargeable battery, 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Battery life: 7 h
- Category: transmitter
- Compatibility: PSM300
- Dimensions (mm): 99 x 66 x 23
- Inputs: minijack
- Weight (kg): 196 g
- Indicative range: 90 m
- Frequency response: 38 Hz - 15 kHz
- Frequency scanner: Yes
- Additional specs:
- Housing: metal
- Backlit Lcd display
- Compatible with P3T transmitters
- Active RF sensitivity at 20 dB SINAD: 2.2 μV
- Active RF gain control: 20 dB (adjusts high-frequency sensitivity to broaden RF dynamic range)
- Image frequency suppression: >90 dB
- Adjacent channel rejection: >60 dB
- Intermodulation attenuation: >50 dB
- Blocking: >60 dB
- Audio output power (1 kHz at <1% distortion, peak power at 32 Ω): 80 mW (two-channel drive)
- Output impedance: <2.5 Ω
- Minimum load impedance: 4 Ω
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm (1/8 in) stereo
- Volume limiter: 3 dB (selectable step width: -3 to -21 dB)
- Battery life (continuous use): 5.5 h (batteries), 7 h (battery)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery SB900A (optional)
- H20 band: 518 to 542 MHz