Handheld Transmitter - KSM9HS - P51 Band - 710 to 782 MHz
With highly robust digital wireless transmission technology, the Shure ULX-D series offers exceptional audio and RF performance and an innovative feature set. ULX-D systems are available with single, dual, or quad receivers.
Not yet available In stock
Not yet available
Warning: Last items in stock!
The range also gets two new transmitters; a surface mic transmitter with omnidirectional or cardioid pattern, and a tabletop base transmitter compatible with Microflex modular goosenecks.
The ULX-D digital wireless system range is intended for the most demanding performance and fixed installations.
The ULX-D system highlights
The 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio processing ensures, with a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and a dynamic range of more than 120 dB, an incredibly faithful and accurate reproduction of sound sources.
The ULX-D series' RF signal stability and exceptional spectral efficiency allow up to 560 compatible frequencies to be used in one frequency band in High Density mode.
256-bit signal encryption ensures privacy protection - for all installations where confidentiality is essential.
Ethernet networking of multiple receivers allows use of Wireless Workbench 6 software, frequency coordination via the Axient Spectrum Manager, system control via AMX or Crestron, and Dante™ digital audio networking (except single receiver). Remote monitoring and control capability from an iOS device with the ShurePlus™ Channel app.
Rechargeable Ion-Lithium battery
The ULX-D transmitters can be powered by a rechargeable Ion-Lithium battery allowing time remaining display in hours and minutes with +/-15 minute accuracy while providing superior battery life.
The ULX-D series is available in VHF and UHF in the V51 (174-216 MHz), G51 (470-534 MHz), H51 (534-598MHz) and K51 (606-670 MHz) frequency bands.
- Up to 72 MHz of RF bandwidth
- Up to 70 simultaneous systems per band in standard mode
- Up to 560 simultaneous systems per band in high density mode
- Fast frequency scanning
- Interference detection and alerts
- Transmitter synchronization via IR link
- Audio frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 24 bit - 48 kHz A/D and D/A converters
- Latency: 2.9 ms
- Management via PC or Mac with Wireless Workbench 6 software
- Remote monitoring with the ShurePlus™ Channel iOS app
- Compatible with DTT and 4G
Features of the ULXD1 and ULXD2 transmitters
- Switchable transmit power 1, 10 and 20 mW
- Power supply by two LR6 batteries or Ion-LithiumSB900A battery
- 11 hours autonomy with two LR6 batteries
- More than 11 hours autonomy with SB900A battery (10 mW)
Features of the ULXD6 and ULXD8 transmitters
- Switchable transmission power 1, 10 and 20 mW
- Powered by AA batteries, or optional SB900A Lithium-Ion battery
- 9 hour battery life with SB900A battery (10 mW)
- Compatible with SBC250E chargers, SBC450E and SBC850E chargers
- LED indicator and configurable button
- Low-cut filter and parameter lockout
- USB port for charging and programming
- Compatible with QLX-D receivers (Except infrared)
-. Available in black or white
Single receiver features
- Digital predictive diversity
- 60 dB gain adjustable on front panel
- Audio and RF LED bar graph with peak indicator
- Encryption key activation indicator
- Audio outputs: XLR mic/line level and balanced 6.35mm jack
- RF inputs: BNC with active antenna power
- RJ45 connector: 1 Ethernet 10 / 100 Mbps port
- External power supply 240V AC - 15V DC
Additional features of dual and quad receivers
- Frequency diversity function for ULXD1 beltpack transmitters
- Audio summing function for pre-mixed outputs
- Dante™ digital audio network - AES67
- RF Cascade outputs - BNC connectors
- RJ45 connector: 2 Ethernet / Dante™ 10 / 100 Mbps / 1 Gbps ports
G51: 470 to 534 MHz
H51: 534 to 598 MHz
K51: 606 to 670 MHz
Handheld transmitter equipped with interchangeable KSM9HS static capsule with two switchable sub-cardioid/hypercardioid directionalities.
Powered by two LR6 batteries or with an optional SB900 Lithium-Ion battery.
Supplied with WA371 microphone clip.