The flagship of Shure's conferencing products, the MXC (Microflex Complete) is a high-end digital conferencing system that incorporates voting and simultaneous translation.
The stations are freestanding or flush mount and offer a variety of sizes and variations.
Coming soon in stock In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
All system components are interconnected by standard CAT5E cables with DCS-LAN protocol, making it easy to install and maintain.
- Audio quality (digitization at source), microphonics treated against RF radiation and in particular GSM
- Intuitive user interfaces
- Total modularity to adapt to the specifications of each meeting
- Interfacing with AMX / Crestron control systems
- Encryption of audio to meet security needs
- Totally open architecture for future evolutions
Electronic display panel (e-paper technology) double sided, for identification of conference participants. Can be used with Microflex Complete, DDS5900, or stand-alone.
- Audio encryption: No