Like the SM57 and SM58...the SM series is a must-have!"
The mere mention of the SM series microphones is enough to remind us of their flawless reputation thanks to their unmatched robustness and reliability every day confirmed.
Coming soon in stock Limited stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2021-10-22
The legends that the SM57 and SM58 in particular have become over so many years on stages around the world show how well these microphones have earned their nickname of "ready-made mics." In fact, they have been the reference for many artists and sound engineers for decades.
Whether for vocals or instruments, on stage, in the studio or for broadcast, the SM range offers an extremely wide choice of microphones to suit any application.
- Type: instrument
- Self-noise: 16 dB
- Capsule: static
- Category: wired microphone
- Directivity: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Accessories included: carrying case, windscreen, multipair connector
- Connection: XLR
- Dimensions (mm): Ø 23.5 x 212
- Sensitivity: -45 dBV/Pa (5.6 mV)
- Weight (kg): 230 g
- SPL max: 136 dB
- Attenuator: 10 dB
- Rated impedance: 85 Ω
- Clamp included: Yes
- Cables included: No
- Switch: No
- Additional specs: - SPL max at 1 kHz: 136 dB / 146 dB (with attenuator)