What an amazing keyboard this KeyStep! originally designed to be the reference portable keyboard, it is now seen on all Eurorack modular systems, on all stages to drive a module, and in many recording studios.
Available from 06 November 2020
Warning: Last items in stock!
An ultracompact keyboard without compromise.
In general, portable keyboards involve sacrificing buttons, functions and connectivity. That's why, when you discover the reduced size of the KeyStep, you can not imagine that it has Midi inputs and outputs, CV-gate and even analog sync. But why an analog sync? We kept you the best for last: the KeyStep also includes a sequencer.
A master keyboard with irreproachable keys.
Arturia has designed a keyboard specifically designed for the KeyStep. Result? On a portable keyboard, you have slim keys (halfway between large and small keys) pleasant to play and that respond accurately to your game and your sensitivity. But Arturia went even further: KeyStep's keyboard also responds to velocity and even aftertouch.
USB, Midi, CV and sync: open to the analog and digital world.
If you see so many KeyStep in the Salons, the festivals, or even in the studio, it is that it can connect to any environment: the USB to control a computer, the CV-gate for the control of Analog instruments or modules, and finally Midi to work with digital synthesizers or expanders. Synchro side, know that the KeyStep manages all the different digital or analog standards: it can sync both with your PC software with Korg Volca or MatrixBrute Arturia.
Polyphonic sequencer and arpeggiator.
The KeyStep also offers a polyphonic sequencer with 8 memories. It is complete with an arpeggiator with 8 game patterns. This sequencer is ideal to control a modular system Eurorack but why not synchronize with a string Korg Volca? Your KeyStep turns into a musical hub, and becomes the nerve center of your environment, as complete as it is.
- slimkey keyboard: 32 velocity-sensitive and aftertouch minitouches, specially designed by Arturia.
- Sequencer and polyphonic arpeggiator: each sequence has 64 steps, 8 notes with each step. Choice between sequencer 8 memories or arpeggiator with 8 styles of pattern. Control the swing and duration of the gate from a potentiometer.
- Controls: touch strip for modulation and pitch bend, input for sustain pedal, recording, overdub and transposition of sequences in real time.
- Chord play mode: record your chord and recall it via a note. Can be used in arpeggiator mode.
- Digital & stand alone: Class-compliant USB port requiring no driver. Plug in your KeyStep via a USB adapter and use it on stand-alone.
- Analog: CV outputs support 1 V per octave, volt / Hz modes, gate output 5 V or 12 V for new or vintage products.
- Sync: the input and output clock supports one step pulse, 2 PPQ (Korg Volca), 24 PPQ DIN sync, 48 PPQ DIN sync. The synchronization mode allows you to choose between different modes: internal, USB, Midi or sync input.
- Connection: Midi I / O
- Power supply: can be powered by an iPad (camera connection kit required)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 555 x 185 x 80 mm
- Weight: 1.80 kg