The DL4 is a professional electrostatic tie microphone with a MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical system) capsule, designed for vocal and performance applications, operating in demanding and difficult environments.
Equipped with an omnidirectional pickup pattern, it has an IP57 rating making it dust resistant and waterproof.
On order only In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
without compromise. The miniature design and various mounting options allow for discreet placement for film and television, but also for educational and corporate use.
Black version with 4-pin TA4F connector.
- Accessories included: windscreen, tie clip, carrying pouch
- Clean noise: 31 dB
- Capsule: MEMS-type electret
- Category: wireless system mic
- Connectivity: TA4F
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- Weight (kg): 12 g
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- SPL max: 132 dB
- Sensitivity: -42.5 dBV - 7.5 mV