Loudspeakers - 1 x 12" active line array loudspeaker
Stock expected from 29/12/2023 In stock
Stock expected from 29/12/2023
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2023-12-29
- Amplification: Active
- Amplified: Yes
- Application: Faceplate
- Category: sound reinforcement
- Connections: Link XLR, Ethercon, Powercon True1, XLR
- Diameter w/w: 12"
- Dimensions (mm): 392 x 630 x 417 mm
- Horizontal dispersion (-6dB) in degrees: 90
- Vertical dispersion (-6dB) in degrees: 15
- Finish: Black
- Base width: 35 mm
- No. of channels: 2 channels
- Weight (kg): 21.40 kg
- Max / peak SPL pressure: 136 dB
- Power: 2,400 W
- Peak power: 2,400 W
- Frequency response: 58 Hz - 20 kHz
- Carrying: 2 handles
- Tweeter: 1.75"
- Type: line array
- Additional specs:
- 203 mm (8-inch) bass transducer and 2
HF 44 mm (1.75-inch) neodymium magnet
compression motor, lightweight and specially designed, offering a
maximum sound pressure level without distortion
(136 dB peak).
- Energy-efficient Class D amplifier module
(2400 watts peak power), with
power factor correction and extremely low
- The innovative QSC LEAF™ (Length-Equalized
Acoustic Flare™) waveguide provides precise,
uniform coverage and exceptional range.
- QSC RapidDeploy™
intuitive, single-operator hook-up technology with short,
medium and long range options ensures rapid deployment
without tools or additional hardware.
- The integrated QSC AWARE™ (Automatic
Wireless Array Recognition™) intelligent system communicates
essential user configuration information
via the Rear User Interface (RUI - user interface located
at the rear) of any enclosure or the
QSC SysNav™ application.
- The QSC SysNav™ application (System Navigator) allows
the user to easily design, configure, control, monitor and
apply signal processing to
individual loudspeakers, complete arrays or
groupings of both. The AIM (Array
Installation Modeling) prediction tool allows the user to visualize the
array coverage by positioning speakers and
virtual arrays in a graphical model at the scale of a
room or installation space.
- The network solution includes digital audio over IP
(Dante®) for interoperability with other equipment
audio and seamless integration of control and
monitoring into the Q-SYS ecosystem via Q-SYS inventory extensions
- Acoustic Linear Phase (ALP) design ensures
complementary coherence between QSC
enclosures deployed in the same audio system, providing a
uniform listening experience throughout the room.
- Installation options suspended (up to six units with
an array chassis), stacked on the floor (up to four
LA108/three LA112s on a single subwoofer) or
on a speaker stand/mast (up to three LA108/two
- The best international warranty in its class.
This extends to 6 years from product registration.