The flagship of Shure's conferencing products, the MXC (Microflex Complete) is a high-end digital conferencing system that incorporates voting and simultaneous translation.
The stations are both tabletop and flush mountable, and come in a variety of sizes and variations.
Coming soon in stock In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
All system components are interconnected by standard CAT5E cables with DCS-LAN protocol, making it easy to install and maintain.
- Audio quality (digitization at source), microphonics treated against RF radiation and notably GSM
- Intuitive user interfaces
- Total modularity to adapt to the specifications of each meeting
- Interfacing with AMX / Crestron control systems
- Encryption of audio to meet security needs
- Totally open architecture for future evolutions
A portable digital conference unit with 11cm high resolution color touch screen configurable as chairperson, delegate or dual delegate. The unit incorporates speak and function buttons, gooseneck microphone connector, speakerphone, two channel selectors, NFC card reader and touchscreen enabling many features (microphone control, conference control, agenda management, voting, messages).
- Audio Encryption: No