The DDS5900 digital system is a condensed version of the top-of-the-line MXC system.
Elegant design, simple and intuitive to use, with multiple control options.
Plug and play, it allows users to focus on what matters most: the meeting!
Coming soon in stock In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The system includes a central unit and easily configurable and customizable multi-user stations, enabling chat, simultaneous translation, zoning, voice activation and audio encryption.
The system, with its conferencing, simultaneous translation and dual language distribution capabilities covers the majority of needs. When it comes to conducting meetings where simplicity, efficiency, audio quality and voice intelligibility are essential, the DDS5900 is the solution.
- DCS-LAN bus technology derived from the MXC system
- Conference units can be configured as delegate, chairperson, interpreter
- Available with 40 or 50 cm gooseneck microphones
- Voice activation
- Audio encryption
- Maximum system capacity: 250 units
- Max. simultaneous open microphones. 8
- Interpretation: 2 audio channels
- 4 audio outputs (interpretation or groups of stations)
Integrated conference management software:
- Accessible from the IP port of the DIS-CCU control unit via a simple web browser
- Conference mode management
- Station name assignment
- Speaker list
- Request list
- Speaking history
- Language: French
The GM 5923 microphones have superior sound quality and are compatible with DC5980P or DC5900F units that have an XLR jack for microphone connection. Length 40 cm. Locking with a 1.5 mm Allen key.
- Audio encryption: No