The flagship of Shure's conferencing products, the MXC (Microflex Complete) is a high-end digital conferencing system that incorporates voting and simultaneous translation.
Stations are free-standing or flush mount and offer a variety of sizes and variations.
The MXC is a digital conferencing system that offers a wide range of options.
On order only In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
All system components are interconnected by standard CAT5E cables with DCS-LAN protocol, making it easy to install and maintain.
- Audio quality (digitization at source), microphony treated against RF radiation and in particular GSM
- Intuitive user interfaces
- Total modularity to adapt to the specifications of each meeting
- Interfacing with AMX / Crestron control systems
- Encryption of audio to meet security needs
- Totally open architecture for future evolutions
Gooseneck microphone equipped with a R189B shotgun capsule.
Compatible with DDS5900, DCS6000 series and MXC605 tabletop and flush mount sets.