The flagship of Shure's conferencing products, the MXC (Microflex Complete) is a high-end digital conferencing system that incorporates voting and simultaneous translation.
The stations are freestanding or flush mount and offer a variety of sizes and variations.
Coming soon in stock In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
All system components are interconnected by standard CAT5E cables with DCS-LAN protocol, making it easy to install and maintain.
- Audio quality (digitization at source), microphony treated against RF radiation and especially GSM
- Intuitive user interfaces
- Total modularity to adapt to the specifications of each meeting
- Interfacing with AMX / Crestron control systems
- Audio encryption to meet security needs
- Fully open architecture for future upgrades
The GM4xx microphones offer superior sound quality and are compatible with all DIS units featuring an XLR socket such as the DC5980P, DC 6990P, DM 6680P or IS6132P.
- Category: digital conference system
- Audio encryption: No
- Dimensions (mm): 400
- Weight (kg): 0.203 kg
- Technology: digital