The flagship of Shure's conferencing products, the MXC (Microflex Complete) is a high-end digital conferencing system that incorporates voting and simultaneous translation.
The stations are freestanding or flush mount and offer a variety of sizes and variations.
Coming soon in stock In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
All system components are interconnected by standard CAT5E cables with DCS-LAN protocol, making it easy to install and maintain.
- Audio quality (digitization at source), microphony treated against RF radiation and especially GSM
- Intuitive user interfaces
- Total modularity to adapt to the specifications of each meeting
- Interfacing with AMX / Crestron control systems
- Encryption of audio to meet security needs
- Fully open architecture for future upgrades
The MXC4xx microphones offer superior sound quality and are compatible with all Shure units featuring a multi-pin microflex jack like the MXC6x0, MXC6x0-F, MXCMIU-Fx or MXCIC.
- Audio Encryption: No