88-Key GHA 30-Voice Digital Piano
Synonymous with quality and authenticity, the Alesis Prestige Artist digital piano is the ideal instrument for any experienced pianist seeking the best.
Coming soon in stock In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2021-09-17
With its 88-key Graded Hammer Action keyboard featuring a progressive weighting that offers a grand-like feel, combined with 256 voices of polyphony and 30 ultra-high quality tones, the Prestige Artist offers you a playing experience that is just incomparable.
A prestigious experience.
The Prestige Artist digital piano, developed by Alesis, has been specifically designed to offer a simply exceptional playing experience. From the sounds offered to its premium 88-key keyboard, interface and ultra-high performance sound system, nothing has been left to chance to make this high-end piano the nec plus ultra of the brand. Whether you are a young beginner pianist or an experienced pianist, this Prestige Artist will absolutely not leave you indifferent and will convince you thanks to its many assets.
Authentic touch and sound.
At the first contact with the keys of the keyboard of this exceptional digital piano, you will be immediately conquered by its touch and the ultra-realistic response. The Graded Hammer Action technology employed faithfully simulates the feel of playing an acoustic piano, requiring more effort to sound the low notes than the high ones. The Prestige Artist also features 30 different high-quality, multi-sampled voices based on real-life sound recordings, faithfully reproducing the textures and sounds of piano, organ, strings and synths. The end result is sublimated by the 256 polyphony voices, offering an ultra-realistic rendition, played back through a 50W speaker array capable of producing perfect sound, regardless of the room configuration.
Powerful features and intuitive controls
The Prestige Artist features an intuitive control panel incorporating an OLED display, which presents all the essential features for learning, practicing and performing. The built-in voices can be layered and/or split to produce a rich ensemble sound. Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two areas with the same pitch and voice, which is perfect for students who want to follow their piano teacher or duet with another musician. The recording mode allows musicians to record and then play back their performance, while the built-in metronome helps them keep time. For larger performances, the 1/4" stereo outputs allow connection to any active mixer or amplifier. For discreet practice, plug headphones into one of the front-panel headphone jacks (both 6.35mm jack and 3.5mm minijack formats) to automatically mute the speakers.
- Accessories included: sustain pedal, AC power supply, music stand
- Display: OLED
- Aftertouch: No
- Amplification: 2 x 25 W
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Bluetooth: No
- Bluetooth Midi: No
- Mechanical pedal noise: No
- Category: stage piano
- Diameter h-p: 2.5"
- Dimensions (mm): 1322 x 297 x 149
- Inputs: Auxiliary
- Finish: Black
- No. of effects: 1
- No. of sounds: 30
- No. of keys: 88
- Weight (kg): 12.80 kg
- Polyphony max: 256
- Sympathetic resonance: No
- Velocity sensitive: Yes
- Sequencer: No
- Outputs: 2 x jack, USB/Midi, 2 x headphones
- Split & layer: split 2 zones or 2 layers
- Touch: Graded Hammer Action - Progressively weighted heavy
- Transposition: No
- Additional Specs:
- 88 piano sized keys with Graded Hammer Action mechanism (progressive weighting) with adjustable touch response.
- 30 built-in premium voices with the ability to split or layer 2 voices simultaneously.
- 256 maximum polyphonies for an unmatched realistic playing experience.
- 50W (2 x 25W) matrix speaker system providing loud, clear and realistic sound in any environment.
- 5 different types of reverb easily set, built-in arpeggiator.
- Intuitive user interface with OLED display for easy parameter changes.
- Lesson mode dividing the keyboard into two areas with the same pitch and voice.
- Recording mode allowing you to record and replay your performance.
- Built-in metronome easily adjustable from 30 to 280 beats per minute.
- 6.35mm stereo jack outputs for connection to a mixer, amp or other sound system.
- 6.35mm jack and 3.5mm minijack speaker-disabling headphone outputs for private practice.
- USB-MIDI output for use with educational software or virtual instrument plugins.
- Sustain pedal, music stand and power adapter included.
- Includes 60 free interactive lessons with Melodics.
- Includes 3 months free subscription to Skoove Premium.
- 2 months TakeLessons | Live included.