Coming soon in stock In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
4-sided Control core bat
With a decreased profile, the Eliminator Redline bat still offers 4 sides (2 plastic and 2 felt) but now features a central elastomer core to eliminate vibration.
Locks in desired spring settings and prevents tension change during play. Rolling cradle of the back pressure spring adjustment allows the spring to rotate with each stroke for less resistance.
By moving the sole forward or backward, the revolutionary PowerShifter function offers 3 positions to fine-tune pedal power and feel. Instantly change the riding angle to create a light, steady or strong feel.
All Eliminator Solo pedals feature Pearl's adjustable universal joint, which gives the secondary pedal the feel, power and free-feeling of the primary pedal.
Fits many strap thicknesses quickly and provides easy access from the side for quick positioning.
- Type: single
- Surface area: -
- Category: bass drum pedal
- Complementary specs: - 4-sided Control core bat with elastomer core
- "Powershifter" system offering 3 possible settings (soft, medium and firm) each affecting the chain angle
- Patented jaw with side access
- Click-Lock spring adjustment