Available from 01 April 2022 In stock
Available from 01 April 2022
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2021-07-02
A wise choice.
So, if you use heavy cymbals, imposing drums, if you hit like a lumberjack, in short, if you play big rock, plan on heavy, stout stands with a wide base. On the other hand, if you're playing in small clubs, all finesse (your playing, not the club), we can't advise you enough to opt for light stands with a narrow base or else you'll be heckled by your comrades reduced to the smallest portion on the tiny jazz stage.
- Category: stand
- Intended for: drums, cymbal, tom
- Foldable: Yes
- Height adjustable: Yes
- Cover included: No
- Additional Specs: - Comes with a PPH TH900S tom stand
- 1 PPH CH-930S boom + 1 PPH ADP30 clamp
- Uni-Lock tilter infinity angle adjustment.
- Double base feet with Trident design and extra wide rubber tips for optimal stability and durability