Streaming Systems - All-in-One A/V Streaming System
A unique solution for streaming
The Turret offers a unique and easy solution for users looking for a complete system of powerful equipment for streaming and podcasting. It features a full HD webcam with H video compression.
Not yet available In stock
Not yet available
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2017-11-03
264 integrated, LED ring topped, daylight balanced, cool and warm filter accessories, and a high quality 48kHz/16-bit USB condenser microphone with pop filter.
Compact, convenient and powerful, the Turret is an all-in-one broadcasting tool, offering any podcast editor, gamer or live streamer on the internet a high quality capture solution with a multitude of possible configurations to create professional level presentations.
HD video capture
The camera which features an auto-focus system, captures video in Full HD 1080p (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) compatible with the latest version of Skype. The Turret has automatic low light correction and is compatible with Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or higher as well as Mac OS 10.6 or higher (720p HD on FaceTime for Mac or other video calling apps; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player), and Chrome OS ™, Android v 5.0 or higher (with compatible video calling apps). The LED ring light is 100mm in diameter with a color temperature of 5600K. It is adjustable and includes both a 7000K cool rendering filter and a 3000K warm rendering filter.
Sound like the pros
The electret condenser microphone has also been carefully thought out for performance. It offers a sensitivity of -34dB ± 2dB (0dB = 1V / Pa @ 1kHz), max SPL of 132dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz) and a wide range frequency response of 20- 20 kHz. For the user's convenience, pre-amplification is integrated with the microphone gain control on the tower. Users can directly monitor the microphone signal during recording or broadcasting, without latency, via the headphone output and its level control. The headphone amplifier is professional quality, for broadcasting into your headphones with unparalleled clarity and accuracy.
Instant access to controls
The Turret provides users with direct access to key controls, such as LED light adjustment, a headphone level and gain control for the microphone, as well as "Mute" buttons for the microphone and "On/Off" for the camera. On the back of the tower is the high-speed USB-C jack for connecting to a PC or MAC, 2-port USB 3.0 hub and power connector.
- Max resolution: full HD 1080p
- Category: all-in-one system for video streaming
- Outputs: Line
- Power supply: USB
- Weight (kg): 3.50 kg
- Limiter: No
- Built-in microphone: Yes
- Location markers: No
- Built-in H-P: No
- Phantom power: No
- No. of channels: 1
- Additional Specs: Camera
- Autofocus multistep
- Diagonal field of view: 78°
- Optical resolution: 5 MP native
- Full HD 1080p video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Frame rate: 30 frames / sec. in 1080p, 60 fps in 720p
- H.264 video compression.
- On/off switch
- Automatic low light correction
- Compatible with Windows & Mac OS 10.6 and above
- Works in UUVC (USB Video Device)
- Condenser capsule: 14 mm diameter
- Sensitivity: -34 dB ± 2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Output impedance: 100 ohms ± 30% (@ 1 kHz)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Bit rate: 16-bit
- Frequency response: 150 Hz - 15 kHz
- Equivalent noise level: < 12 dBA (A-weighted)
- On/off switch
- Output power: 130 mW
- Level control
- Microphone audio mix control with USB audio input
- 4 inch diameter
- 30 wide angle white Led 5600 k
- 3 filters (diffuser, cool and warm)
Auxiliary microphone output
- fixed line level in 3.5 mm minijack format
- Base dimensions: 174 x 204 mm, height up to 860 mm