Equipped with highly robust digital wireless transmission technology, the Shure ULX-D series offers exceptional audio and RF performance and an innovative feature set. ULX-D systems are available with single, dual, or quad receivers.
Not yet available In stock
Not yet available
Warning: Last items in stock!
The ULX-D digital wireless system range is intended for the most demanding performance and fixed installations.
The ULX-D system highlights
The 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio processing ensures, with a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and a dynamic range of more than 120 dB, an incredibly faithful and accurate reproduction of sound sources.
The ULX-D series' RF signal stability and exceptional spectral efficiency allow up to 560 compatible frequencies to be used in one frequency band in High Density mode.
256-bit signal encryption ensures privacy protection - for all installations where confidentiality is essential.
Ethernet networking of multiple receivers allows use of Wireless Workbench 6 software, frequency coordination via the Axient Spectrum Manager, system control via AMX or Crestron, and Dante™ digital audio networking (except single receiver). Remote monitoring and control capability from an iOS device with the ShurePlus™ Channel app.
Rechargeable Ion-Lithium battery
The ULX-D transmitters can be powered by a rechargeable Ion-Lithium battery allowing time remaining display in hours and minutes with +/-15 minute accuracy while providing superior battery life.
The ULX-D series is available in VHF and UHF in the V51 (174-216 MHz), G51 (470-534 MHz), H51 (534-598MHz) and K51 (606-670 MHz) frequency bands.
Surface effect microphone transmitter compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers (except IR). Configuration is via infrared or an SBC250E, SBC450E or SBC850E network charger and Wireless Workbench software. It comes with two LR6 batteries but can be powered by an optional SB900A Lithium-Ion battery.
The ULXD6 transmitter also offers the option of being powered externally via its USB port with the SBC-USB-A-E charger.
- Additional Specs:
- Up to 72 MHz of RF bandwidth
- Up to 70 simultaneous systems per band in standard mode
- Up to 560 simultaneous systems per band in high density mode
- Fast frequency scanning
- Interference detection and alerts
- Transmitter synchronization via IR link
- Audio frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 24 bit - 48 kHz A/D and D/A converters
- Latency: 2.9 ms
- Management via PC or Mac with Wireless Workbench 6 software
- Remote monitoring with the ShurePlus™ Channel iOS app
- Compatible with DTT and 4G
Features of the ULXD6 and ULXD8 Transmitters
- Switchable transmit power 1, 10 and 20 mW
- AA battery power, or optional SB900A Lithium-Ion battery
- 9 hour battery life with SB900A battery (10 mW)
- Compatible with SBC250E chargers, SBC450E and SBC850E chargers
- LED indicator and configurable button
- Low-cut filter and lockout settings
- USB port for charging
- Compatible with QLX-D receivers (configuration via charger and WWB6 only)
- Available in black or white