Transmitter - Dual Transmitter - 626 to 698 MHz
The flagship of the PSM range, the PSM1000 Ear monitor system offers both robust HF transmission and impeccable audio quality.
The 19" size transmitter has 2 channels with adjustable transmit power.
Coming soon in stock In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Featuring two Ethernet ports, the PSM1000 can be managed via WWB6 software, as well as remotely controlled from an iOS device with the ShurePlus™ Channel mobile app.
The P10R+ receiver offers true diversity reception, improved audio performance, and new features. It can be powered by batteries or a SB900A lithium-ion battery for even longer battery life.
At the very top of the range, the PSM1000 is primarily intended for touring and broadcast professionals.
Dual stereo Ear Monitor transmitter. 19"-1U metal enclosure. Comes with front panel antenna carryover, Cat5e Ethernet cable and two 1/2 wave antennas.
- Category: ear monitoring
- Inputs: jack/XLR
- Max number of simultaneous systems: 40
- Frequency scanner: Yes
- Outputs: jack
- Additional specs:
- Up to 80 MHz of RF bandwidth
- Up to 40 simultaneous usable systems per band
- High-resolution frequency scanner with graphic display
- Cue Mode function for control of the mix and RF transmission by the sound engineer
- MixMode function for dual-mono transmission
- Switchable transmit power: 10, 50 or 100 mW
- Audio frequency response: 35Hz to 15kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): >90dB
- Stereo separation: >60dB
The PSM1000 series is available in G10E, J8E and L8E frequency bands.