Complete - SM58 Handheld Transmitter System - 606 to 670 MHz
Based on the digital wireless transmission technology of the ULX-D series, QLX-D wireless systems combine professional performance with ease of set-up and operation.
The QLX-D range is equally suited to demanding fixed installations or stage use for live performance.
QLX-D system highlights
Stock expected from 10/11/2023 In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2023-11-10
Fidelity and dynamics of the sound source thanks to digital audio processing in 24-bit / 48 kHz format
The robustness of the HF signal and excellent spectral efficiency of the QLX-D system make it possible to use up to 23 frequencies in an 8 MHz TV channel
256-bit signal encryption guarantees perfect transmission confidentiality.
Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench 6 software
Remote monitoring from an iOS or Android device with the ShurePlus™ Channel app
QLX- transmitters.D transmitters can be powered either by two LR6 batteries or by an optional SB900 Ion-Lithium rechargeable battery, enabling battery life to be displayed in hours and minutes.
The QLX-D series is available in VHF and UHF in the V51 (174-216 MHz), G51 (470-534 MHz), H51 (534-598MHz), K51 (606-670 MHz) and L52 (632-694 MHz)
Complete system for voice.
Composed of QLXD4E receiver with single and double rack kit, QLXD2 handheld transmitter equipped with SM58 dynamic cardioid capsule and WA371 mic clip.
- Accessories included: microphone clamp
- Transmitter screen display: Yes
- Power supply: Transmitter: 2 AA alkaline batteries, Transmitter: rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Receiver: mains
- Removable antenna: Yes
- Battery life: 10 hours max.
- Frequency band: K51 - 606 to 670 MHz
- Capsule: dynamic
- Interchangeable capsule: Yes
- Category: complete voice system
- Transmit encryption: Yes
- Directionality: cardioid
- Latency: 2.90 ms
- Max number of simultaneous systems: 67
- Indicative range: 100 m
- Transmitter power: 10 mW
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency scanning: Yes
- Transmitter sync: infrared
- Transmission: digital
- Complementary specs:
- QLXD2 handheld transmitter with SM58 capsule and QLXD4 receiver
- Up to 64 MHz RF bandwidth
- Up to 67 systems per band
- Automatic channel scanning
- Transmitter synchronization via infrared link
- Lcd display on transmitter and receiver
- System audio frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- A/D and D/A conversion: 24-bit - 48 kHz
- Transmission encryption in 256-bit AES format
- Management with Wireless Workbench 6 software, Mac and PC compatible
- Remote monitoring and management with the ShurePlus Channel iOS app
- K51 frequency band (606 to 670 MHz)
- 1 and 10 mW switchable transmit power
- 9-hour autonomy with two LR6 batteries (included)
- Over 10-hour autonomy with rechargeable lithium-ion battery (optional)
- Robust metal case
- Predictive digital diversity
- 60 dB gain adjustable on front panel
- Led audio and RF bar graph with peak indicator
- Encryption key activation indicator
- Audio outputs: XLR mic/line level and 6.35 mm jack instrument level
- RJ45 connector: 1 Ethernet 10 / 100 Mbps port
- Single and double rack mounting kit
- Front-mounted antenna transfer kit
- Ethernet cable 90 cm
- 2 1/2-wave antennas
- External power supply 240 V AC - 15 V DC
- No power supply for active antennas (provide UABIAST-E or UA844PLUS-SWB-E)