Available from 14 January 2022 In stock
Available from 14 January 2022
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2022-01-07
Whatever the environment, the QuickScan function will find the best possible frequency ensuring stable transmission.
Whatever your use, among the 35 complete packages available, you will surely find the right one for you and at an attractive price.
Simple complete system for presenters and lecturers.
Composed of a BLX4RE receiver with single / dual rack mounting kit and front panel antenna carryover, a BLX1 beltpack transmitter and a MX153T-O-TQG flesh-colored omnidirectional static lapel microphone.
- Capsule: static
- Directionality: omnidirectional
- Battery life: 14 hours max.
- Category: complete earloop system
- Transmitter sync: QuickScan
- Frequency band: M17 - 662 to 686 MHz
- Transmission: analogue
- Power supply: Transmitter: 2 AA alkaline batteries, Receiver: AC
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Accessories included: windshield, neck clip
- Frequency scanner: Yes
- Transmitter encryption: No
- Transmitter screen display: No
- Interchangeable capsule: No
- Removable antenna: Yes
- Indicative range: 100 m
- Transmitter power: 10 mW
- Max number of simultaneous systems: 12
- Complementary specs: - Molded ABS plastic transmitter
- Molded ABS and metal receiver
- Single and dual rack mounting kit included
- Adjustable audio output level
- Detachable ¼ wave antennas
- Backlit Lcd display on receiver with detailed display of RF and audio levels
- MX153T-O-TQG fleshy earworm mic