Available from 05 November 2021 In stock
Available from 05 November 2021
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2021-07-09
Equipped with Lithium-Ion batteries, the transmitters have a battery life of up to 16 hours of continuous use.
The GLX-D digital systems are offered in ten different configurations with a receiver that includes a charger. Specifically designed for the discerning guitarist, a set is also available with a guitar pedal format receiver incorporating a tuner. This receiver is compatible with guitar pedalboard power supplies.
Simple complete system for entertainers and lecturers.
Composed of a GLXD4E receiver, GLXD1 beltpack transmitter with SB902 battery and MX153T-O-TQG flesh-colored omnidirectional static lapel mic.
- Capsule: static
- Directionality: omnidirectional
- Battery life: 16 hours max.
- Category: complete earloop system
- Transmitter sync: LinkFreq
- Frequency band: Z2 - 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Transmission: digital
- Power supply: Transmitter: rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Receiver: AC
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Accessories included: windscreen, rechargeable battery, neck clip
- Frequency scanner: Yes
- Transmitter encryption: No
- Transmitter screen display: No
- Interchangeable capsule: No
- Removable antenna: No
- Indicative range: 50 m
- Transmitter power: 10 mW
- Max number of simultaneous systems: 8
- Additional specs: - Proprietary automatic frequency management
- Remotely adjustable transmitter gain
- Integrated charger on receiver
- High resolution Lcd display on receiver
- Autonomy displayed in hours and minutes (+/- 15 minutes accuracy)
- Comes in carrying case
- Flesh-colored earhook microphone MX153T-O-TQG