2.4 GHz Wireless Microphone System
A simple and clever wireless microphone system.
Specifically designed to simplify free wireless dynamic microphone sound reinforcement, the Nux B3-Plus is a high-fidelity digital wireless transmission system perfect for home use or indoor and outdoor sound reinforcement.
Coming soon in stock In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2021-09-16
The transmitter and receiver are equipped with a high capacity li-ion battery, giving the unit up to 7 hours of operation. The B3-Plus features an Auto Sleep mode for automatic shutdown to save battery power: the transmitter automatically shuts down when there is no input signal for 10 minutes, then the receiver shuts down after another 10 minutes. Both batteries can be easily charged simultaneously via the supplied USB cable. The wireless system also comes with a camera shoe mount (to attach the receiver to) as well as an XLR female / mini-jack stereo cable to connect the system to a camera or alternatively a mobile phone for video capture.
The Nux B3-MA is a complementary accessory containing an adaptive mobile phone clip and a TRRS mini-jack adapter to complete the B3-Plus system for video recording via your mobile phone!
Reliable, high-fidelity transmission.
The Nux B3-Plus system operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency band for free digital audio transmission in high definition (24 bit / 41.4 kHz) over a very wide 110 dB dynamic range. The choice between the 6 channels is semi-automatic (automatic analysis of the environment, or manual choice via the selection button) and allows you to multiply the different audio signals and optimize the transmissions for a clear and reliable result. The pairing of the transmitter and receiver is automatic and a mute function also allows you to mute the microphone signal if needed.
- Finish: Black
- Battery life: 7 hours max.
- Category: wireless mic system
- Transmitter sync: auto pairing
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- Transmission: digital
- Power supply: Transmitter: rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dimensions (mm): 107 x 25 x 26
- Weight (kg): 125 g
- Latency: 3.50 ms
- Indicative range: 30 m
- Frequency scanner: No
- Max number of simultaneous systems: 6
- Complementary specs: - Wireless microphone transmitter and receiver pack
- Compatible with dynamic microphones (XLR connection)
- 6 different channels to multiply audio signals and optimize transmissions
- Semi-automatic channel selection and automatic transmitter/receiver pairing
- 2.4GHz high definition 24 bit / 44.1kHz digital audio transmission
- Dynamic range: 110 dB
- Practical range: up to 30 meters in open field
- Latency less than 3.5 ms
- Battery life: Up to 7h of use
- Auto Sleep mode saves battery (after 10 minutes of inactivity)
- USB cable included for charging transmitter and receiver batteries
- Comes with camera shoe mount and XLR female to stereo mini-jack cable