First step in Shure's technology excellence, BLX wireless systems are available in a wide range of configurations with single, dual, or rackmount receivers to meet a variety of applications.
They deliver excellent audio quality with a frequency response close to the wired version and offer up to 12 compatible frequencies per band.
On order only In stock
On order only
Warning: Last items in stock!
Whatever the environment, the QuickScan function will find the best possible frequency ensuring stable transmission.
Whatever your use, among the 35 complete packs available, you will surely find the right one for you and at an attractive price.
Complete dual system for singers and entertainers.
Composed of a BLX88E dual receiver, two BLX2 handheld transmitters
equipped with a SM58 cardioid dynamic capsule and two
WA371 mic clamps.
- Accessories included: mic clip
- Transmitter screen display: No
- Power supply: Transmitter: 2 AA alkaline batteries, Receiver: mains
- Removable antenna: No
- Battery life: max 14 hours.
- Frequency band: K3E - 606 to 630 MHz
- Capsule: dynamic
- Interchangeable capsule: No
- Category: complete dual system
- Transmit encryption: No
- Directivity: cardioid
- Max number of simultaneous systems: 6
- Indicative range: 80 m
- Transmitter power: 10 W
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Frequency scanner: Yes
- Transmitter sync: QuickScan
- Transmission: analogue
- Complementary specs:
- Transmitter and receiver made of moulded ABS plastic
- Handheld microphones SM58