Equipped with highly robust digital wireless transmission technology, the Shure ULX-D series offers exceptional audio and RF performance and an innovative feature set. ULX-D systems are available with single, dual, or quad receivers.
On order only In stock
On order only
Warning: Last items in stock!
The ULX-D digital wireless system range is intended for the most demanding performance and fixed installations.
The ULX-D system highlights
The 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio processing ensures, with a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and a dynamic range of more than 120 dB, an incredibly faithful and accurate reproduction of sound sources.
The ULX-D series' RF signal stability and exceptional spectral efficiency allow up to 560 compatible frequencies to be used in one frequency band in High Density mode.
256-bit signal encryption ensures privacy protection - for all installations where confidentiality is essential.
Ethernet networking of multiple receivers allows use of Wireless Workbench 6 software, frequency coordination via the Axient Spectrum Manager, system control via AMX or Crestron, and Dante™ digital audio networking (except single receiver). Remote monitoring and control capability from an iOS device with the ShurePlus™ Channel app.
Rechargeable Ion-Lithium battery
The ULX-D transmitters can be powered by a rechargeable Ion-Lithium battery allowing time remaining display in hours and minutes with +/-15 minute accuracy while providing superior battery life.
The ULX-D series is available in VHF and UHF in the V51 (174-216 MHz), G51 (470-534 MHz), H51 (534-598MHz) and K51 (606-670 MHz) frequency bands.
Hand-held transmitter equipped with a BETA87C interchangeable cardioid static capsule. Powered by two LR6 batteries or with an optional SB900A Lithium-Ion battery.
Delivered with WA371 microphone clip.
- Additional Specs:
- Up to 72 MHz of RF bandwidth
- Up to 70 simultaneous systems per band in standard mode
- Up to 560 simultaneous systems per band in high density mode
- Fast frequency scanning
- Interference detection and alerts
- Transmitter synchronization via IR link
- Audio frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 24 bit - 48 kHz A/D and D/A converters
- Latency: 2.9 ms
- Management via PC or Mac with Wireless Workbench 6 software
- Remote monitoring with the ShurePlus™ Channel iOS app
- Compatible with DTT and 4G
Features of the ULXD1 and ULXD2 transmitters
- Switchable transmitter power 1, 10 and 20 mW
- Powered by two LR6 batteries or Ion-LithiumSB900A battery pack
- 11 hours autonomy with two LR6 batteries
- More than 11 hours autonomy with SB900A battery pack (10 mW)