A true myth among the great rock bands of the 1960s (the Doors, Grateful Dead, The Beatles, The Animals, The Seeds...), recognizable among a thousand by its orange color and nicknamed "Connie", the Vox Continental organ used the new transistor technologies. Today, it is reborn with a 61-note or 73-note keyboard.
Coming soon in stock In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2022-04-29
Optimized for live performances, it features an intuitive interface with its harmonic sliders but also an excellent light keyboard. In addition, it offers a bank of sounds specially designed for the stage such as organ of course, electric piano, acoustic piano and string ensembles. And therefore proves to be the ideal keyboard for organists looking for a wide range of sounds.
The Vox Continental also harbours exceptional quality effects, all tools that can be combined to shape your own sounds.
- Six types of effects, four echoes and five reverbs, chorus, phaser, flanger, compressor, wah-wah.
- For reverb, the Vox Continental features iVerb known for its natural sound but also spring reverb modelling that is ideally suited to vintage sounds.
- The 9-band EQ with touch-sensitive linear knobs proves singularly intuitive.
- Finally, the Vox Continental features the all-new Valve Drive technology that uses a Nutube tube to recreate the sound of a real tube power amp, delivering classic amp response and sounds.
- Accessories included: power supply, volume/expression pedal
- Display: LED
- Category: stage piano
- Controller: Pitchbend, 9 digital LED harmonic pulls
- Dimensions (mm): 1103 x 350 x 86
- Inputs: USB, Expression pedal, Sustain pedal, Midi, Loud pedal
- User memories: 15
- No. of effects: 15
- No. of presets: 15
- No. of sounds: 150
- No. of keys: 73
- Weight (kg): 8,40 kg
- Max polyphony: 128
- Velocity sensitive: Yes
- Outputs: USB, Midi, Headphones, USB Type B, 2 x jack, XLR
- Split & layer: layer, programmable split
- Touch: Semi-weighted
- Transpose: Yes
- Additional specs:
7 different sound synthesis engines
- Vox transistor organ modeling
- 1970's transistor organ modeling
- CX3 phonic wheel organ modeling
- High quality HD-Piano engine for acoustic piano sounds
- Electric piano modeling
- Analog synthesizer modeling
- 5,5 GB
- 9 Led harmonic pulls
- Sound engine: Organ, E.Piano, Piano, Key / Layer
- Scene memories: 16 slots (memory expansion via external USB key is 100 x 16 memory)
- Effects: 6 types, 4 delays, 5 reverbs, 9-band EQ, dynamics, Valve Drive by Korg Nutube
- Audio outputs: L / mono, 6.35 jack (R) + XLR (L/R) + stereo jack
- Inputs/outputs: jack to control Leslie speed